In an ironic twist, the pandemic may actually present opportunities for global mobility professionals. Here are some of our observations about how the industry has responded to the challenges of the past year:
- Deeper connection with Assignees and appreciation for the need to enhance communication
- Opportunity to show value to the business to develop creative solutions
- Greater partnership with (and appreciation of) mobility supply chain
- More connectivity with the Talent organization
- Greater focus on Assignee health and safety
- Opportunity to review policies and add Assignee support services
As we look for the silver linings in this challenging time of upheaval and uncertainty, we are grateful for all of the lessons we've learned throughout the pandemic.